Arctic Shores designs assessments with zero questions. Instead, they use interactive, mobile-friendly tasks – a type of gamification – to measure candidates’ work-relevant behaviour. All powered by valid, reliable neuroscience.
This new approach lets you see more in every candidate, while giving them a fair, engaging and rewarding experience.
1. Invite your candidates to take the behaviour-based assessment
2. Candidates intuitively respond to a series of tasks, designed to capture traits like creativity, learning agility and resilience
3. Their responses are translated into thousands of data points
4. These are automatically matched to a ‘fit profile’ – a bespoke list of ideal behaviours for your unique needs
5. You’ll see a ‘fit score’ for each candidate, indicating their likely suitability based on their performance.
See more – Behavioural insight lets you see beyond experience to measure real potential. For faster, more predictive hiring.
Assess fairly – With no questions, the assessment cuts out bias and promises no adverse impact. Give every candidate the same opportunity.
Engage your candidates – The questionless format means less stress and higher engagement, reflecting well on your brand.
Make it yours – Customise the assessment and reporting to suit your unique brand. Integrate it – Enjoy smooth integration with your ATS.
Arctic Shores’ behaviour-based assessment reimagines established clinical experiments in a simple, engaging format. Following the strict standards set by the British Psychological Society, the team uses machine learning to translate real human behaviour into a reliable ‘fit score’ – so you can trust the outcome, every time.